was named minister of culture.
- A Biden transition official said executive action may be slow because his federal agency review teams have discovered the EPA and other agencies have been weakened more than expected during the Trump administration.
something election experts say is virtually impossible我來回答
（Tell David Perdue to keep fighting for the Paycheck Protection Small Business Forgiveness Act and thank him for protecting jobs.she isnt a former bank employee 鈥 though did work at consulting firm McKinsey.
- Trump asserted on Twitter on Sunday he would soon file big cases challenging the 2020 election results in which Joe Biden defeated him.我來回答
還The group bought ads for 15 candidates during the 2020 campaign.
- Lopez Obrador told a government news conference after their phone call on Saturday.我來回答
國(guo)But critics have accused the president of undermining U.
- who on Monday won the state-by-state Electoral College vote that formally determines the U.我來回答
個Reggae artist and lawmaker Bobi Wine.
- But the outcome of the election is determined in the Electoral College.我來回答
instead focusing on preparing to govern and fielding congratulatory calls from world leaders.